I have 4 years of teaching experience in three different cram schools, two public elementary schools, and some private tutoring. Last year, I just graduated from a double master’s degree in international communication based in both the Netherlands and Italy. Specializing in intercultural communication, I am also able to teach you how to build your cultural sensitivity and become a cultural bridge. I always get along with my students very well and fast owing to my highly sensitive, empathetic, and extrovert personality. In my past teaching experiences, I was most successful in helping my students with their listening & speaking. I can help you with your Chinese for travel, for business, or design any learning content according to your specific needs! There are three most important things about learning a language: having fun, being able to see the progress, and internalizing the language. My course will help you communicate fluently and effectively in real-life situations!
For children, I always use fun and interactive materials to stimulate children’s learning motivation. My biggest advantage is being super patient. My course will motivate children so that they can continue to learn by themselves even after they leave the classroom!
- TCSOL-Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of other languages.
- 2018 - 2020 Hanze UAS Double Master of International Communication
- 2018 - 2020 IULM University Double Master of International Communication
- 2010 - 2014 Tamkang University Bachelor of Arts in English Literature
- 2014 – now: Cram School/ Private Tutoring
- 2016 – 2018: Ruifang Elementary School
- 2015– 2016: Ming Chung Elementary School
1 on 1
- 25 mins
- 50 mins