Rita WangTaiwan / Taipei
Language skills To be joyful noise in my Chinese lesson. Design / set-up clear and easy to understand sentence patterns and grammar. According student’s personality, interests, cultural and background to guide students to speak. Play the game to organize vocabulary, grammar and sentence patterns. example : vocabulary tree.
Being brave, enthusiastic, curious, humorous, cheerful are my personality.
I have experience as a host of various events. So I have the charm and ability to guide students to express (speak), I can increase the vitality of the event, and bring the event to its climax.
I like students from different countries and different age groups because they have different cultures, different lifestyles and experiences, which can broaden my horizons also enrich the Chinese courses.
I am cheerful, lively, smart and responsive. The classroom atmosphere is full of laughter, allowing students to express themselves fearlessly.
My Chinese class can be easily and efficiently learned. 1+1 > 3
- TCSOL-Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of other languages
- TCBP- Teaching Chinese for Business Purposes
- TCYL- Teaching Chinese to Young Learners
- CTCＯ- Certificate in Teaching Chinese Online
JinWen University of Science & Technology
- 2 years ( student age from 6 ~ 63 years old ).
- Studen speak Chinese fluently within 4 months.
- Studens include Netherlands, USA, South Korea, Japan, Vietnam