Clément WangTaiwan/ Kaohsiung
Language skills1. Having taught Mandarin overseas for more than 4 years in Philippines, France and India. 2. Having had online teaching experience since 2020, including Google, Zoom and Microsoft Teams. 3. Having used digital tools, such as Google classroom, Kahoot, Quizelet, Jamboard, etc. 4. Traditional Mandarin characters are taught. 5. Having teaching experience of Chinese cultural course in calligraphy, paper cutting and traditional Chinese knotting.
Hi, I am Hao Cheng(Clement) from Taiwan. I have accompanied India for more than 3 years in my life, serving as Mandarin instructor in Amity and O.P.Jindal Global University. In the past, I have been a global citizen, from being an exchange student in Spain, serving military civic service as Chinese teacher in Manila to Mandarin instructor in India.
- Ministry of Education Certificate of Qualification to Teach Mandarin Chinese as a Second / Foreign Language
- DELF B2(Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française)
- TOEIC Listening & Reading 785
Bachelor major: English Philology
Bachelor minor: Teaching Mandarin as Foreign Language
National University of Tainan
Universidad de Jaen (exchange)
- Saint Jude Cathoic School (Manila, Philippines)-1 year
- Amity University (Noida, India)-2 year
- O.P. Jindal Global University (Haryana, India)-1.5 year
- École des Petits Pandas (Lyon, France)-0.5 year